Texas pete, low-down, rotten evil conniver and one of the snarliest, surliest snakes-in-the-grass you'd ever care to meet, creates musical havoc with his henchmen Skeleton and Bulk. Only Superted, the hero, becomes Terrible Ted, the criminal ally
- Danny Cooksey as SuperTed (US version)
- Derek Griffiths as SuperTed and the Narrator (UK version)
- Pat Fraley as Spottyman (US version)
- Jon Pertwee as Spottyman (UK version)
- Victor Spinetti as Texas Pete
- Melvyn Hayes as Skeleton
- Frank Welker as Bulk
- Brian Mitchell as the US Narrator
- Philip Lewis-Clarke as Geovanni Rigaletto the vocal coach
- B.J. Ward as opera singing parrot and woman in Geovanni Rigaletto's house
- Marvin Kaplan as The man at the radio station
- Danny Mann as Major Billibob and Coral
- The UK version of the first episode appeared on the first The Further Adventures of SuperTed UK video release by BBC Enterprises Ltd along with the second episode 'Dot's Entertainment' in 1990.
- The US version of this episode has appeared as the second episode on the only US video of The Further Adventures of SuperTed by Hanna-Barbera Home Video along with 'Knox Knox, Who's There?', 'Leave It To Space Beavers' and 'Ruse Of The Raja'.